Choose a paid membership to see more profile info and contact talent on Runner
People Partner/Head of People
As a highly resourceful and dynamic HR professional, I have extensive experience in employee lifecycle development, promoting corporate diversity, and designing people operations strategies for small/large corporations within a variety of industries.
With over ten years of experience, my greatest successes are based on excellence in employee engagement, performance optimization, and corporate design. My expertise lies in directing best-in-class employee lifecycles that ensure inclusivity and creativeness. With an innovative mindset and the ability to take a fresh approach, I have automated systems, reduced costs, and enhanced efficiencies across the people function by promoting technological advancements.
Over the course of my career, I have been instrumental in driving operational success in launching new HR models and initiatives, with an additional focus on building high-performing teams through hands-on leadership. I have experience working with both Union and Nonunion organizations and have been influential in promoting new business initiatives to get cross-functional stakeholder alignment and leadership buy-in for consistent organizational growth.
A few of my career highlights include:
• Carried out 20K+ layoffs and reductions in force, furloughed 400+ employees, and reopened retail stores at Macy’s, Casper, and Topshop.
• Complied with HR legal guidelines and warranted compliance with applicable regulations while creating a consensus within the organization.
• Nurtured positive working relationships between the organization and employees by administering functions related to employee relations for a workforce of 30+ to 300K+.
• Led various HR task, including developing employee first initiatives, directing downsizing/scaling operations, compliance and advising C-Suite.
Important info about contacting talent on Runner:
1) Use the form below to tell this runner a bit about the open position and suggest next steps for connecting.
2) Messages are reviewed internally for quality and safety before they’re released to runners.
3) Not all messages will receive replies.
4) By contacting talent on Runner, you acknowledge that you are actively hiring for an open role. As part of our commitment to pay equity, conversations that are consultations, not interviews, need to be compensated as such.
Oops! Something went wrong while sending your message.