Choose a paid membership to see more profile info and contact talent on Runner
Joy Dixon is a people-first, innovative, daring, JEDI Leader with strong technical prowess and deep business acumen.
Joy has worked in the tech industry for 20+ years as a people leader, software engineer, technical trainer, and network administrator. Joy holds a Bachelor’s degree in African-American Studies, a Master’s degree in Software Engineering, and several professional certifications in software development and Agile methodologies.
In the course of a diverse career, Joy has…
- Led and built development teams to deliver engineering excellence in code, collaboration, and commitment all while modeling collective genius and having fun.
- Designed and developed applications using several programming languages and in various environments. In addition, she has configured and administered networks for global companies.
- Designed and delivered online and in-person, web, animation, and game development courses.
- Started a software development training company, Mosaic Presence to expand opportunities, cultivate community, and promote the Mosaic.
As a self-described sunflower in a bed of roses, Joy conceives and constructs new paths that inspire innovation and transform cultures. She gives 100%+ to herself, team, and work modeling care, creativity, and excellence. Joy is a courageous communicator whose authenticity and integrity are valued and admired. Along with the above, Joy connects people and ideas in a heartfelt effort to support the success of everyone.
Additionally, Joy loves music, animation, women's basketball, the Golden State Warriors, and motorcycles.
Joy lives by the following quote from the world-record-holding Olympic champion and international sports icon, Wilma Rudolph: "'I can't' are two words that have never been in my vocabulary. I believe in me more than anything in this world."
Important info about contacting talent on Runner:
1) Use the form below to tell this runner a bit about the open position and suggest next steps for connecting.
2) Messages are reviewed internally for quality and safety before they’re released to runners.
3) Not all messages will receive replies.
Thank you! Your message has been sent!
Oops! Something went wrong while sending your message.