Choose a paid membership to see more profile info and contact talent on Runner
Learning & Development Facilitator & Coach
I may not change the world alone, but I will create the right environment, ask the right questions, and connect the right people so that collectively, we can change the world. Every decision I make is with this personal mission statement in mind.
In my current role as a Facilitator, coach and ERG lead at LifeLabs Learning, I have trained over 3,000 managers, execs and ICs at over 400 companies all over the globe. Through this experience, I have become a collaborator and thought partner with these companies, aiding in their engagement, growth and business outcomes through learning and development programming. Internally, I co-founded and co-lead one of the first ERGs at LifeLabs and coach five colleagues to assist in their professional and personal growth and development.
Recently I also obtained my ICF Coaching certification and work with individuals at all levels to help them progress in their career and leadership styles.
Through my other experiences in Organizational Management, HR and Learning & Development I have also done the following:
- Organizational Consulting
- Strategic workforce / employment processes & tools
- Onboarding & training
- Workshop building and facilitation
- Relationship and team building
- Account Management
- Non-profit management
-ERG Founding & Program creation
Important info about contacting talent on Runner:
1) Use the form below to tell this runner a bit about the open position and suggest next steps for connecting.
2) Messages are reviewed internally for quality and safety before they’re released to runners.
3) Not all messages will receive replies.
4) By contacting talent on Runner, you acknowledge that you are actively hiring for an open role. As part of our commitment to pay equity, conversations that are consultations, not interviews, need to be compensated as such.
Oops! Something went wrong while sending your message.